Zucchini are incredibly versatile and a great source of vitamins B6, C and K. Substitute the classic French fries with this lighter option. It’s a crispy, healthy recipe your kids are sure to love!
What you’ll need:
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
1 cup Greek Yogurt
½ ranch seasoning packet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the zucchini into fries and set aside.
3. Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, dried basil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
4. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
5. Dip each zucchini fry into the eggs and then toss in the bread crumb mixture.
6. Place each piece on a lined baking sheet. Spray/drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
7. Mix together the dip ingredients while the zucchini fries cook.
8. Remove from the oven, serve with the ranch dip and enjoy!