Put a themed spin on everyone’s favorite party snack, plus this recipe is gluten-free and vegan! All you need is three ingredients, an oven and somebody to enjoy! This recipe is great for snacking or as an entree. Customize the mummy dogs with your favorite condiments and sauces.
What you’ll need:
- 1 can vegan and/or gluten-free crescent rolls
- 1 package veggie dogs
- Mustard or condiment of your choice
What you’ll do:
- Roll the crescent dough and cut into thin strips.
- Wrap each strip around the veggie dogs until each veggie dog is almost covered.
- Bake according to the directions of the crescent roll package, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and use the condiment of choice to add the mummy eyes to each veggie dog.