Veggie lover chips and nacho “cheddar”. This more advantageous bend on a delicious bite is brimming with season, however with solid and negligible fixings. Cut the chips and combine the seasonings early for a fast and simple bite.
What you’ll need:
For the chips:
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½” biscuit cutter
For the “cheese”:
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the stove to 375 degrees.
- Line the preparing sheet with material paper.
- Utilizing the scone shaper, cut circles out of each tortilla.*
- Blend the flavoring fixings in a little bowl.
- Spot the chips in a medium bowl and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Coat each chip with the flavoring blend.
- Spot the chips on the heating sheet and prepare for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the chips and appreciate!
*Make it fun!
Utilize different dough shapers to shape the chips.