This healthier twist on a scrumptious snack is full of flavor, but with healthy and minimal ingredients. Cut the chips and mix the seasonings together ahead of time for a quick and easy snack.
What you’ll need:
For the chips:
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½” biscuit cutter
For the “cheese”:
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using the biscuit cutter, cut circles out of each tortilla.*
- Mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the chips in a medium bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Coat each chip with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the chips on the baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the chips and enjoy!
*Make it fun!
Use various cookie cutters to shape the chips.