Can you tell fact from fiction when it comes to the 2020 Census? Answer the questions below to find out your Census IQ.
True or False?
- April 1, 2020 is the point at which the 2020 Census is going on.
- The Census happens like clockwork.
- There 15 inquiries on the Census structure.
- The Census impacts government financing each state gets for programs like Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, Head Start, and moderate lodging.
- The Census doesn’t affect who speaks to me on the state and government level.
- True. Statistics day is on April 1, 2020. Ensure you, your neighbor, and your locale round out your structures on Census day.
- False. The Census happens at regular intervals to help illuminate choices dependent on where individuals live.
- False. There are 10 inquiries on the Census structure. The Census is accessible in 13 dialects and is sheltered, secure, and private.
- True. The Census decides how much financing each state gets for its projects. It is significant that Georgia gets an exact tally surprisingly.
- False. Results from the 2020 Census will decide portrayal in both the state and governments for the following 10 years.